Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of Columbia has contracted with ATRC, LLC contact phone 618-340-0755 for fall leaf removal services. Leaf removal services have been re-scheduled for Columbia residents to begin on Monday, October 29 thru Friday, December 14, 2018. Continuous trips will be made thru the City to remove the leaves.
1. No grass clippings, shrubs, branches, gumballs or limbs.
2. Place leaves in front of residence within four (4) feet of the street behind the curb and sidewalk. Do not place leaves in street or on sidewalks.
3. Leaves should be placed in rows, not piles and unbagged.
4. Vehicles should not be parked in front of the leaves so that the leaves are accessible to the vacuum vehicles.
5. If inclement weather, please place a tarp or plastic over leaves to keep them dry.
Questions? Call the City Clerk's Office at 281-7144. ext. 100.