Sirens are sounded throughout the City to notify the community of fire and weather emergencies.
There are five sirens which are strategically located to provide coverage for the entire community. The sirens are located at:
- Entrance road to the Immaculate Conception Church property
- Next to the Cherry Street water tower
- Bethany Untied Methodist Church property
- Next to the bulk water sales building off Admiral Trost Drive
- Behind the Department of Public Works building
The tones can be heard via the following links:
Testing sirens sound one time (approximately 15 seconds) at 10:00 a.m. the first Tuesday of each month.